CISA International Student of the Year award is about recognizing the significant contribution that International Students make to the Australian community. We are looking for a well balanced international student, who has not only demonstrated academic excellence but also dedicated a portion of his or her time to help others and made a difference.
- Demonstrated good academic progress while in Australia – Achieved a credit average during their period of enrolment or an official letter from the institute confirming good academic progress
- Significant contribution towards the community while in Australia
- Demonstrated leadership, innovation and creativity in their work An inspirational role model particularly for students
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
THE OUTCOME WILL BE EMAILED TO ALL THE APPLICANTS BY COB MONDAY, 1st JULY 2013.
- All applications and relevant documents MUST be received no later than 31st of MAY 2013.
- Click here for the application form.
- Click here for more information.
All relevant documents must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31st of MAY 2013
The winner will be selected by an independent committee made up of industry and government representatives. Nominees will than be informed of the outcome via email.
Good Luck !